[Noisebridge-announce] Technoactivism Third Mondays in San Francisco -- this Monday 6PM, at EFF, 815 Eddy Street, x Van Ness

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Sep 16 06:21:31 UTC 2013

I've been a bit slack in pulling together SF's Technoactivism Third
Mondays recently, but this month's edition promises to be a corker.
Join myself, Jillian York and a cast of thousands of activists,
cryptographers, and crypto-activists at the Electronic Frontier
Foundations's new offices in the scenic Tenderloin quarter of San
Francisco. (Those of you wondering why this is on a Noisebridge list,
think of it more as a Noisebridge expedition. Or something.)

We start at 6PM, and will go on until we have solved the world's problems.

Techno-Activism Third Mondays (TA3M) is an informal meetup designed to
connect software creators and activists who are interested in
censorship, surveillance, and open technology. Currently, TA3M are
held in 9 cities throughout the world, with many more launching in the
near the future.

https://wiki.openitp.org/doku.php?id=events:techno-activism_3rd_mondays

http://osm.org/go/TZHvUrLDP <-- map to EFF's 815 Eddy Street location.

d.