[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 9/10: Sophisticated Static Sites With Middleman

Gabe Kopley gabe at railsschool.org
Thu Sep 5 23:38:31 UTC 2013

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm on September 10, 2013

Sophisticated Static Sites With Middleman

Middleman makes it easy to develop and compile static sites with Haml, Sass, and CoffeeScript

We love Rails, but let's face it, it's complete overkill for static sites.  Middleman is a standalone gem that provides all our favorite Rails features for writing markup and scripts and packaging assets.

Before class please review the [Middleman Getting Started Guide](http://middlemanapp.com/getting-started/).

I'll post a hangout link in the whiteboard at 7pm.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/sophisticated-static-sites-with-middleman
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org