[Noisebridge-announce] Hardware Hacking / Repair Class FREE at 6pm Monday, 8/11

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 06:49:03 UTC 2014

Hey folks,
  Many people have asked me over the years to teach a class on hardware
hacking.  In honor of the new Reboot of Noisebridge I decided to finally make it happen!

Info of the wiki: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hardware_Hacking_%26_Repair

This class will teach the basics of repairing things like:
	* flat screen TVs / monitors
	* headphones / headphone cables
	* ATX power supply / general power supply repair
	* battery care (and reviving "dead" li-ion packs)
	* basics of laptop repair
You don't need to bring anything, but if you would like to bring something broken you want fixed, now is the time!  Pen and paper are always good for note-taking :)

Feel free to email suggestions or any thoughts on anything else you would like to work on.
Best,
Zach