[Noisebridge-announce] Next TOOOL SF Meeting: Feb. 16 at Noisebridge in SF

Michael Fitzhugh michael at objectif.org
Thu Feb 6 01:52:36 UTC 2014

You are cordially invited to attend the next meeting of The Open
Organisation Of Lockpickers San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, a group of
locksport hobbyists dedicated to the advancement of locks and lock picking.

We'll be at Noisebridge in San Francisco on Sunday, February 16 from 1pm to
5pm in the Church classroom to provide an introduction to lockpicking and
all-around good company.

Noisebridge is located at 2169 Mission St. in San Francisco.

OpenStreetMap: http://osm.org/go/TZHvGFvcD?way=147838076

A few notes for the uninitiated:
- Bring picks if you have them. If not, we'll have some to loan out for the
day.
- Don't come to lean about breaking and entering. That's not our thing.
- The workshop is free, but please bring a few dollars to support our kind
hosts and their ongoing work. You can learn more about Noisebridge here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/

All ages are welcome. We have generally found kids under 10 struggle a bit
with the fine motor skills and patience picking requires, but YMMV.

Questions? Call or write.

Can't wait to see you!

Your humble organizer,
Michael Fitzhugh