[Noisebridge-announce] Reminder: feminist book club for men this Weds at 7pm in the library

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Tue Feb 11 07:48:33 UTC 2014

Howdy chaps, gents, and fellows! Meet me in the Noisbridge library on
Wednesday at 7pm. That's just under two of our patriarchal “Earth
days”.

We'll be discussing Julie Pagano's 101 off-limits list, and the
Feminism 101 blog's intro & FAQ. Both of these are resource
collections. For best results, don't just read these pages themselves.
They're full of links to more precise resources: that's where the good
stuff is!

* <http://juliepagano.com/blog/2013/11/02/101-off-limits/>
* <http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/purpose/>
* <http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/the-faqs/faq-roundup/>