[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 2/18: Angular and Rails: html templates and routing.

Michael M michael at railsschool.org
Mon Feb 17 23:21:20 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7:20pm on February 18, 2014

Angular and Rails: html templates and routing.

Class about ways to organize html templates for rails and angular

There are several ways of organizing templates for rails apps with angular: render them on server side, compile them as assets, compile them as assets and preload on client's side. We will talk about benefits of each one and make a simple app that covers all of these methods.

Hangout link will be given during the class

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/angular-and-rails-html-templates-and-routing
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org