[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 1/14: Intro to HTML5 Canvas

Michael M michael at railsschool.org
Thu Jan 9 22:27:57 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7:20pm on January 14, 2014

Intro to HTML5 Canvas

We gonna make a small game with HTML canvas to get the impression of possible usecases

[HTML5 Canvas](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_element) is a relatively new technology of in-browser graphics rendering.  We will use coffeescript and rails to see how it can be used and integrated by creating a simple game/app. Please have rails installed.

The link to google hangout will be posted right before the lesson.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/intro-to-html5-canvas
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org