[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge IndieGoGo

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:54:47 UTC 2014

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/noisebridge-reboot-2014/x/115618

Please spread the word!

Noisebridge is a preeminent hackerspace that helped start the international hackerspace movement! We've won awards, we host hundreds of people each week, we have lots of free classes and workshops every day. We're always open, and there area always way cool people at Noisebridge working and playing on way cool projects. Everyone is welcome! After 7 years, we're now improving our infrastructure for the next many years. Our IndieGoGo campaign will help fund this much needed improvement.

Best,

Mitch.