[Noisebridge-announce] ********: Adobe Lightroom 101, August 10th 20:00, Noisebridge Class-a-Thon.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jul 29 04:14:02 UTC 2014

Hi all. I'm teaching an Adobe Lightroom class for Noisebridge's
Class-a-Thon on August 10th at 20:00 in the Church classroom.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Adobe_Lightroom

Adobe Lightroom is an all in one photo management and editing tool. If
you've decided to make the jump from iPhone instant upload photography
to taking your time shooting with a nicer DSLR or mirrorless camera, it
might be time to also upgrade your processing workflow. Lightroom allows
you to organize your photos, non-destructively edit them, and eventually
manage publishing your photos online or to be printed.

If you're interested in attending the class, please RSVP so I know how
many folks are coming, and also try pre-installing the trial version of
Lightroom before you come in. Having demo photos to play with would be
smart.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net