[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 6/17: Beginners Web Programming Using Ruby on Rails

Sameer Siruguri sameer at railsschool.org
Thu Jun 12 05:06:25 UTC 2014

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:icalendar-ruby
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20140612T050625Z
UID:http://www.railsschool.org/l/beginners-web-programming-with-rails-jun-1
 7
DTSTART:20140617T190000
DTEND:20140617T210000
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20140611T220532
 earning basic concepts of web programming\, which we'll demonstrate using t
 he Rails framework. We will follow along with the basic material in the Get
 ting Started Guide (links in description).
LAST-MODIFIED:20140611T220622
LOCATION:Noisebridge - 2169 Mission Street\, San Francisco\, California\, U
 nited States\, 94103
SUMMARY:Beginners Web Programming Using Ruby on Rails
URL:http://www.railsschool.org/l/beginners-web-programming-with-rails-jun-1
 7
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR