[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Monthly Cleanup - March 16th @ 12pm

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:00:42 UTC 2014

That's right folks, it's monthly cleanup time. This Sunday starting at
12pm the tunes will be playing, and we'll make this place shine for our
next 5MoF.

Afterwards, rewards in pizza, beer, soda, and mate will be had.

We've got one person already donating to the pizza, beer, and soda fund,
but additional donations keep it cheap and fun for all of us.

Thank you to all of the people who have donated their time in the last
few cleanups, you rock. Hope to see some new faces this time!

Cheers,
Madelynn