[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 5/13: Intro to Rails: a blog in 120 minutes

Brad brad at railsschool.org
Thu May 8 17:56:21 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm on May 13, 2014

Intro to Rails: a blog in 120 minutes

Build a simple blogging application without using generated code.

We'll learn the basics of Ruby on Rails by using the latest version (4.1) to build a simple blogging app. Unlike the 'blog in 10 minutes' tutorials, we won't use generated code, so we'll get a chance to learn more about how Rails works. If you want to follow along with the class, you should have a Ruby on Rails development environment set up.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/blog-in-120-minutes
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org