[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 5/27: Object oriented programming in Javascripts

Michael M michael at railsschool.org
Thu May 22 17:24:08 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7:20pm on May 27, 2014

Object oriented programming in Javascripts

We will go through basics of object oriented programming in javascripts and will create a game as an exercise.

We will learn the basics of object oriented programming in javascripts by creating a simple game. Probably it will be snake.

It is important, because all modern frameworks, like backbone, angular, are based on that. Also we will talk about coffee script.

Hangout link will be provided at the class.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/object-oriented-programming-in-javascripts
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org