[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 6/3: Intro to programming (with Ruby)

Gabe Kopley gabe at railsschool.org
Thu May 29 17:23:11 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm on June  3, 2014

Intro to programming (with Ruby)

Introduction to Ruby for people with some or no programming experience

To prepare, please make sure you have Ruby 1.9.3, 2.0.0, or 2.1.0 (preferred) on your laptop. If you need to install Ruby, we suggest following the [Railsbridge InstallFest guide](http://installfest.railsbridge.org/installfest/installfest).

Then go through [Ruby in 100 Minutes](http://tutorials.jumpstartlab.com/projects/ruby_in_100_minutes.html) by JumpstartLab.

If you can't complete these things on your own, please come anyway and we will help you!

I will post a google hangout link in the whiteboard at 7pm.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/intro-to-programming-with-ruby-2
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org