[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Fundraiser 5/31

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu May 8 02:03:02 UTC 2014

Noisebridge Mini-Fundraiser & Concert

On Saturday, May 31, I'm presenting a concert of the Noise Orchestra at
Noisebridge. This will be a concert of handmade, hand-wired, and
hand-coded instruments. Sid is preparing an LED light show.

This will be a fundraiser for Electronics resources at Noisebridge.

Volunteers needed! Plz get in touch with me.

Anyone who would like to support the fundraising effort with additional
fundraising stuff at the event, like refreshments, auction items, etc.,
please let me know.

Anyone who would like to add more LED/lightshow stuff, talk to me or
Sid.

Doors at 7pm.

-johny radio