[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 11/17: Decoupled Fun with Angular and Rails

Dennis Woo dennis at railsschool.org
Sat Nov 15 01:07:30 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on November 17, 2014

Decoupled Fun with Angular and Rails

Attaching Angular to Rails through a RESTful API

Hey, what's all this fuss about Angular and Rails?  In this class, we'll do a simple walkthrough of setting up Rails for a RESTful API that can be called by Angular's ng-resource. This should give enlightenment on how your rails app API might be utilized in the wild, such as from an angular app hosted on amazon s3 or github pages.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/angular-rails-fun
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org