[Noisebridge-announce] Front-end Web Development: no lab this week, new series January 5

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:02:23 UTC 2014

Thank you for making the sixth series of my Front-end Web Development a
success! Yesterday we finished the class by looking at some more AngularJS
fundamentals. The materials are available in this Git repository:
https://github.com/JeffreyATW/noisetwitter/tree/series6
(Note the branch name, series6. If you clone this repository, you could run
"git checkout series6" to see last night's work.)

Here's the lecture video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDKZEbCSa0

No more lectures or labs until next year. A new series of classes starts on
Monday, January 5th. Spread the word!

In the meantime, the staircase in the back of the Church classroom will be
covered up and new, thinner tables will be built, resulting much more
sitting room. Thanks to RAYC and many others who are helping to make this
happen.

Join the Google+ Hangouts or Facebook events for the start of the next
series:
https://plus.google.com/events/cdrjkkp3u8h4a3r1fvvp2nrbb80
https://www.facebook.com/events/341969149308490/

See you then!