[Noisebridge-announce] TODAY: Noisebridge at YBCA

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 4 14:32:34 UTC 2014

Noisebridge is part of the Open Cities event at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.   Lots of SF groups have a table to show off their projects.  The event is free.  Open to the public from 11am till 3pm. 3rd &  Mission St.

We need more people to show your projects at YBCA today!  It doesnt matter what it is -- just come by Yerba Buena Center for the Arts any time after 9am, and look for the Noisebridge tables.  Please come!  We're there till 3pm.

This event is free, and open to the public, so invite your friends.  It should be really interesting.  There's lots of other SF groups showing off their cool stuff, too.

More info on the event:
http://ybca.org

Later tonight, you can bring your project to Noisebridge for our Remix Party!  Also free!  Live  music, food, drinks, projects...  Starting at 8pm.

Mitch.