[Noisebridge-announce] BACH Unconference this weekend

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:25:01 UTC 2014

Everyone is invited to join us for the first unconference of
the Bay Area Consortium of Hackerspaces (BACH), this weekend at the Omni
Oakland Commons -- Sudo Room's spacious new home!

4799 Shattuck Ave, Oakland, CA

October 11 - October 12

Oct 11 at 10:00am to Oct 12 at 7:00pm

Come if you are interested in hackerspaces.

Come if you are in a hackerspace.

Come if you would like to be part of a
hackerspace.

Come if you would like to start a hackerspace.

Come to as much or as little as you like.

What shall we discuss?

* How-to-start a hackerspace

* Inter-space collaboration

* Communications infrastructure

* Resource sharing

* Funding models

* Speed geeking - find the project of your dreams!

* What has worked well and not so well for your
hackerspace

* State of the hack

See the official website here:

http://2014.ba.chgrp.org/

Would you like to add your hackerspace to the list?  Please show up!

For those who can't attend in-person but want to stay in
the loop, we'll be livestreaming major talks and sessions and recording audio
from the smaller sessions.

Notes from our planning meeting the other week -- feel
free to add session ideas:

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Bay_Area_Consortium_of_Hackerspaces/September_26_2014

Please invite whomever in our communities you think might
be interested!

I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Mitch.