[Noisebridge-announce] [Noisebridge-discuss] cryptoparty Tahoe-LAFS workshop

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:50:25 UTC 2014

Dear Cypherpunks,

I'm looking forward to this Saturday, where we'll be building our own
Tahoe-LAFS grid.  I'll be happy to answer any questions about Tahoe and Tor
integration, and Tahoe usage and setup as well.

See you all this Saturday at 8pm, Noisebridge!

Disclaimer: For what I hope are obvious reasons, I cannot help people who
approach me with projects that violate any of the uncountably many laws
governing computer usage or other activity in this country or any others.

If you are not sure about the legal status of your project, idea or current
activities then it's best not to mention the details of your project to me at
all.

Sincerely,

David