[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Against Humanity PLAYTEST! 2014_09_27 at 17:00

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 05:05:10 UTC 2014

Let's play Noisebridge Against Humanity this SATURDAY Saturday saturday.

At 17:00 this Saturday, I'm bringing a bunch of red and white index cards
setup as a mock up copy of the current version of "Noisebridge Against
Humanity" to the space. We'll play the current version and add and remove
cards as we go using additional blank cards.

We'll have some drinks, some fun, and hopefully make good progress toward
finalizing the card set for our indiegogo rewards.

I can't play it by myself, so please come by and help.

Cheers ya'll.

(If you haven't had a chance to help out with reboot yet and want to, this
may be an excellent opportunity.)

(also, the red cards will stand in for black, as I can't find black ones)