[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 9/30: Simple Web Scraping with Ruby: Using Nokogiri and SQLite3

Sameer Siruguri sameer at railsschool.org
Wed Sep 24 04:45:19 UTC 2014

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:icalendar-ruby
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20140924T044519Z
UID:http://www.railsschool.org/l/web-scraping-with-ruby-nokogiri-sqlite3-se
 p-30
DTSTART:20140930T190000
DTEND:20140930T210000
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20140923T214429
 a simple web scraping problem and store scraped data locally. Bring your ow
 n favorite web scraping problem to class\, and we’ll try to write as many s
 crapers as possible!
LAST-MODIFIED:20140923T214507
LOCATION:Noisebridge - 2169 Mission Street\, San Francisco\, California\, U
 nited States\, 94103
SUMMARY:Simple Web Scraping with Ruby: Using Nokogiri and SQLite3
URL:http://www.railsschool.org/l/web-scraping-with-ruby-nokogiri-sqlite3-se
 p-30
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR