[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 4/7: Even More D3 Data Visualization

Dennis Woo dennis at railsschool.org
Thu Apr 2 23:04:28 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on April  7, 2015

Even More D3 Data Visualization

More on D3 Data Visualization: Enter, Exit, Update selections (one more time!) and JSON backends

This is a follow-up class to D3 Data Visualization about six weeks ago but suitable for all comers. We will be covering D3 Enter, Exit and Update (a GOOD explanation this time, I promise :-) as well as hooking up to a JSON backend (a public Google Docs Spreadsheet or other such external JSON store).

Been having some trouble with Google Hangouts but I will post a link here soon.

If you want to follow along, have a code editor and chrome browser available. You might want to be sure you've got your google docs password available, though this is not mandatory.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/even-more-d3-data-viz
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org