[Noisebridge-announce] Maker Faire 2015 build night - 2015-04-16 at 19:00 - 22:00 in the Shop and also 2015-04-20 at CHM

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 03:57:20 UTC 2015

Greetings!

SPECIAL NOTE: We will start working on the electronics and LEDs during
Circuit Hacking Monday on 2015-04-20. Table work will continue on Thursdays
as usual.

Table progress continues and we will be wiring soon. This week, on
Thursday, we will be adding some more parts for the legs and adding the
boxes for the outlets to begin the AC wiring.

Please come!

Maker Faire booth build nights are every Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 until Maker
Faire. Please come help build, even if you haven't done woodworking or
electronics stuff before. We put the stiffeners in this week,
no pictorial recap this week, but more pictures to come.

If you haven't seen it yet, the wiki page for the project is here.

*https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2015
<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2015>*

Maker Faire is May 15-17 this year. We will need help, please consider it. If
you can't help us build, you can still help in all these ways.
1. lend/bring your projects, demonstrate your projects, and teach others
you know at the show.
2. work on projects at the show, and have projects for others to work on
3. spread the word about us needing help with the build and the show content