[Noisebridge-announce] 5Mof next month!

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Thu Apr 16 00:14:15 UTC 2015

Noisebridge! Last night we had a rousing discussion about kicking 5Mof back
into gear. I'd like to throw my proverbial hat in the ring and offer to play
MC for next month.

As it stands, there currently are no speakers! If you are interested in
getting in on that day, please email me: tdfischer at hackerbots.net and I'll add
you to the schedule. I'll email you the Monday prior to make sure you've
remembered about 5mof and another mail the night before to ask for any slide
decks you might be using.

If you're unfamiliar with Noisebridge's Five Minutes of Fame, here's a
slightly outdated wiki page:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame

tl;dr: 5mof is happening! Bring something to talk about! Come watch talks!

Thursday May 21st, 8pm! Noisebridge! Fame! Minutes! Rule of fives! Hail eris!