[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 7pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:24:48 UTC 2015

On Monday, we learned about the basics of the command line, git, and how to
use GitHub.

Lecture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEJV-8AQvY
Lecture materials: https://github.com/JeffreyATW/shakespeare8

Many people have already done this week's assignment in-class, but for
those of you who haven't, I'd like you to fork the above repository and
send me a pull request. There is a bit of extra credit for everyone,
regardless:
https://github.com/JeffreyATW/fwd-assignments/blob/master/series8/class3/assignment.md

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 7pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey