[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 12/8: Build native iOS apps without Interface Builder

Adrien Cadet adrien at coshx.com
Wed Dec 2 23:45:24 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on December  8, 2015

Build native iOS apps without Interface Builder

Let's play with Caravel and Framework7

Coshx just released the 1.0.0 version of Caravel this week! It is a good opportunity to find out how you can create easily iOS apps with a Swift backend and a front-end using the Framework7-Caravel combo.

Feel free to explore these different resources: [my original blog post](http://www.coshx.com/blog/2015/07/14/build-native-ios-apps-skipping-interface-builder/), [Framework7 official page](http://www.idangero.us/framework7/) and [Caravel official page](https://github.com/coshx/caravel).

Everyone is more than welcome for this class but a little iOS background is advised.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/build-native-ios-apps-without-interface-builder
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org