[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 2/10: Start a Love Affair with D3 Data Visualization

Dennis Woo dennis at railsschool.org
Tue Feb 3 22:26:52 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on February 10, 2015

Start a Love Affair with D3 Data Visualization

D3.js is a super expressive, robust javascript library for creating animated and interactive data visualizations. This class will be a demo of some cool examples and a quasi-gentel walkthrough of some of the concepts that make it difficult to understand when learning.

D3.js is a super expressive, robust javascript library for creating animated and interactive data visualizations. This class will be a demo of some cool examples and a quasi-gentel walkthrough of some of the concepts that make it difficult to understand when learning.

See the D3 invite here! <a href="http://dwoodwoo.github.io/d3valentine/">http://dwoodwoo.github.io/d3valentine/</a>

If you want to follow along, just have your Chrome Browser available - we can do most of the work from the console & simple text editor. We'll be covering "how d3 thinks," coordinate systems, json, and a pass at enter, exit and update.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/d3-dataviz-affair
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org