[Noisebridge-announce] Going to CCCamp and thinking of staying in a Noisebridge-ish village?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Jul 16 22:37:12 UTC 2015

Hi there. I'm Rubin. I'm volunteering to organize a village at CCCamp that
encompasses folks mostly from hacker spaces in/around the bay area. We're
calling this village: NOPE - Norton's Obscure Phoggy Embassy. There'll be
an embassy, it'll be filled with fog, people will make horribly
unfathomable proclamations against the state while wearing booty shorts and
rainbow suspenders, it'll be great.

There have been many folks voicing want to camp in our village. I want you
to camp in our village, however I have poor memory and can't remember who
any of you are. There is a solution to this, and that is for you to help me
organize this shit show by go to our camp page and follow these stupidly
easy directions...

https://noisebridge.net/camp

If you don't do that, I wont know you're actually going, and wont know how
many folks are coming in my brain when it comes time to make space for
people's tents to get staked down. So please do all that's listed on that
page, and I will share with you my eternal love.

Thanks!

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net