[Noisebridge-announce] Maker Fair 2015 build night - 2015-03-05 at 19:00

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:04:34 UTC 2015

Howdy you all,

This coming Maker Faire build night we will start on the actual table. We
will also go over the working drawings for the table and get a sense of how
the build is going to proceed. Along with this, another resin and pigment
test needs to be done as well.

The plan for the next build night, March 5th, is here:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_Build_Night_2015-03-05

The .pdf of the current working drawings for for the table that we are
building is here:

https://noisebridge.net/images/a/a7/Noisebridge_MakerFaire_Table.pdf

Maker Faire booth build nights are every Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 until Maker
Faire. You are invited to help build, even if you haven't done woodwork or
electronics stuff before. Here is the recap of the last build night were we
tested the LEDs under the resin.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_Build_Night_2015-02-26

If you haven't seen it yet, the wiki page for the project is here.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2015
<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_>

If you can't help us build, no worries, but please consider helping in
these other ways:
1. lend/bring your projects, demonstrate your projects, and teach others
you know at the show
2. work on projects at the show, and have projects for others to work on
3. spread the word about us needing help with the build and the show content

Cheers!