[Noisebridge-announce] Women Being Excellent to One Another, March 21st @ 8 PM

Agnes Pyrchla agnes.pyrchla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:09:59 UTC 2015

Hey there Noisebridge community,

This Saturday, March 21st at 8 PM we are celebrating the first annual Global
Sisterhood Day <http://sisterhoodday.com/> in the lounge space at
Noisebridge. You might be thinking, how does one celebrate Global
Sisterhood Day?

Well let me tell you. We are getting a group of women together to discuss
how women can be excellent to one another and how we can support one
another. We'll be sharing our hopes, aspirations and fears in honest
conversation.

If you're interested in joining our group, please shoot me a quick note at
this email (agnes.pyrchla at gmail.com) to let me know to help me facilitate.

TLDR; Women celebrating women being excellent to one another this Saturday.
Email me if you'd like to join the conversation.