[Noisebridge-announce] Maker Faire 2015 build night - 2015-04-02 at 19:00 - 22:00 in the Shop

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:08:04 UTC 2015

Good Evening.

This week we will be cutting and assembling various parts of the table for
the Maker Faire booth. By the end of this night, hopefully, we will be
ready to begin the wiring side of things next weekish. We wiill be using
the table saw, chop saw, biscuit joiner, and a pocket hole screw jig.

Please come.

Maker Faire booth build nights are every Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 until Maker
Faire. You are invited to help build, even if you haven't done woodworking
or electronics stuff before. Here is the recap of the last build night
where we transferred the logo on to the table top surface and the began
routing (and later finished) routing out the Noisebridge logo.

*https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_Build_Night_2015-03-26
<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_Build_Night_2015-03-26>*

If you haven't seen it yet, the wiki page for the project is here.

*https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2015
<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2015>*

Maker Faire is May 15-17 this year.

If you can't help us build, no worries, but please consider helping in
these other ways:
1. lend/bring your projects, demonstrate your projects, and teach others
you know at the show.
2. work on projects at the show, and have projects for others to work on
3. spread the word about us needing help with the build and the show content