[Noisebridge-announce] Seeking volunteers for the Stupid Shit and Terrible Ideas Hackathon!

Joshua Horowitz joshuah at mit.edu
Tue May 5 05:49:14 UTC 2015

FIRST OF ALL: There's going to be an absurd and delightful and possibly
catastrophic hackathon this coming weekend right at Noisebridge. It's
called the Stupid Shit and Terrible Ideas Hackathon, and you should come.
More info: http://stupidhackathon.github.io/.

SECOND OF ALL: For this thing to happen, we need friends of technological
self-indulgence and Noisebridge to come by and be Officially Excellent in a
care-taking capacity. That is, we need volunteers.

There's a sign-up at https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Stupid_Hackathon, and it
would be tremendous if you could put yourself down, if you can commit to
being on call for a few hours.

I think this should be pretty great & and I hope I get the chance to get to
know some of you making it happen. :)

Feel free to send any questions (& other thoughts) my way.

Cheers & thanks,
  Josh