[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 11/10: Playing with Facebook API

Michael M michael at railsschool.org
Thu Nov 5 01:32:11 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on November 10, 2015

Playing with Facebook API

Exploring Facebook API using Koala gem and ruby

As facebook API is one of the most used API(according to http://www.programmableweb.com), so let's play with it. We will use Ruby and [Koala gem](https://github.com/arsduo/koala). We going to review all main API functions and write an APP based on them. We'll use just ruby, rails not needed.

Homework: review [Graph API docs](https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api)

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/playing-with-facebook-api
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,