[Noisebridge-announce] 11/16 Sort & Snack - RSVP to Help Organize the Electronics Components at Noisebridge!

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 21:33:40 UTC 2015

This last Monday the first Sort & Snack event went really well and we'd
like to have another before the holidays!  Your help is invaluable.  Bring
snacks, a laptop, or just yourself!

Monday, November 16, 19:00: Sort & Snack - Help organize the electrical
components at Noisebridge, Two hours of sorting and snacking! Bring drinks,
snacks or just yourself. No experience necessary! Together we will organize
the electronics components and input them into our swanky database.
Enthusiasm and curiosity encouraged. Please RSVP to our Hardware
Mailinglist with
your name and whether you can sort (no xp needed) or input (xp encouraged).

Link to the Noisebridge Hardware Mailinglist follows: