[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 11/3: Introduction to graphs

Adrien Cadet adrien at coshx.com
Thu Oct 29 21:21:29 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on November  3, 2015

Introduction to graphs

Join us and learn more about graph structures!

Graph is a common structure when engineering algorithms. It can help you facing many tricky problems! In that class, we will overview what a graph is and common algorithms such as visiting all the vertices and finding the shortest path (Dijkstra).

This class is suitable for beginners but advanced levels are welcome as well! Some CS puzzles will be given to you if you feel like that class is too booooring.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/introduction-to-graphs
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org