[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 9/22: Q&A Session

neeharika bhartiya neeharika.b at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:21:11 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on September 22, 2015

Q&A Session

We've had some requests from folks on a class where they can come in and ask questions about whatever there are working on. So here it is!

This class will cover whatever burning ruby / rails / javascript / react questions you have in mind. Please come prepared with questions you have that you want help on!

The format won't be like a typical lesson. Either we'll work together on one individuals bug or we'll split off into pairs and work through stuff like that. It will be fun!

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/q-and-a
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org