[Noisebridge-announce] Sewing and Crafting Fundraiser Tomorow! (4/5) 6:30 - 8:30PM

Kyle Ng ng.kyle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:58:30 UTC 2016

Hello all, I will be hosting the bimonthly Sewing and Crafting Night again
tomorrow. Come learn to sew for the first time, get project based help, or
just come hang out and craft! More info in the link below
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/SCoT

Through this event, I hope you will value the sewing area enough to donate
money cause the space can really use it! The Artisan sewing machine that
was there has just been reclaimed by the owner, so I am working to get NB
their very own walking foot.

I have a Juki LU-563 lined up. This machine would be able to sew through
thick leather up to 3/8". Wow! This is a heavy duty machine and I think the
addition would alleviate the stress on the existing lightweight machines.
It costs $1100 but I have been pledged a matching grant of $550 if we can
raise the rest. WE JUST NEED $550.

If you cannot make it in person but would still like to donate, please
PayPal to ng.kyle at gmail.com

Thanks!!!
Kyle