[Noisebridge-announce] FlaschenTaschen electronics and software night Friday April 22nd 19:30

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:39:07 UTC 2016

So we're building this thing... but what does it do?

We are looking for more people that are interested in coding, creating
content, and bringing new ideas and functions to the FlaschenTaschen. This
Friday evening, April 22nd at 19:30, please join us to learn about the
electronics and software that run the FlaschenTaschen.

If you aren't already familiar with the project here is a link to it's wiki
page:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Flaschen_Taschen

more details:

https://github.com/hzeller/flaschen-taschen