[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 2/9: Testing Ruby on Rails applications

Brad brad at railsschool.org
Wed Feb 3 17:58:51 UTC 2016

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on February  9, 2016

Testing Ruby on Rails applications

Step up your testing game!

Testing is awesome, it makes your life easier as a developer. We'll look at using Rspec to test a Ruby on Rails application, and go into lots of specific techniques that you can use right away to get better at writing good, fast tests. In particular we'll talk about various techniques to mock external services in Rails tests.

I'll post a Google Hangout url in the whiteboard area before class.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/rails-tests
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org