[Noisebridge-announce] Hack by Design Workshop 7/20: Breaking down the design workflow

Frances Soong fs.soong at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 01:55:18 UTC 2016

Hi Noisebridge,

In case you haven't heard, we're doing a Design Workshop Wednesday, July
20th 6:30-8:30pm. Some details from our Meetup page:

Hack by Design is the very first workshop made possible by Frances and
Sophia for Noisebridge Hackerspace in San Francisco. This specific workshop
is about breaking down the design workflow from understanding user’s
problem up to low-fidelity prototyping. Let’s have fun by playing around
with design methodologies and principles through peer-to-peer questioning,
user scenarios, sticky notes brainstorming and paper prototyping of mobile
interfaces. Key design best practices are going to be packed within two
intense hours. So be ready!

We're looking forward to design together with the other 20 awesome people
;-)

Read more details and RSVP for it on Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/232258470/

Hope to see you there!
Frances & Sophia

--