[Noisebridge-announce] FlaschenTaschen work weekend March 25th - 26th

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 04:49:56 UTC 2016

Come spend this Friday and Saturday working on FlaschenTaschen!

We'll be going into "production mode" on our large bottle based LED
display, to show this year at Maker Faire and install at Noisebridge,
this Friday March 25th 19:00 - 22:00 and Saturday March 26th 13:00 -
22:00.

You are invited to have a part in the project. So please come by, have
some beers, and have fun making crates for FlaschenTaschen with us.

If you aren't already familiar with the project here is a link to it's
wiki page:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Flaschen_Taschen

Cheers!