[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 11/1: Build Your Own Authentication in Rails

Sami Morco samantha at railsschool.org
Wed Oct 26 18:29:57 UTC 2016

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on November  1, 2016

Build Your Own Authentication in Rails

Learn how to write your own authentication for a Rails app  to set up a secure log-in system.

In this class we will learn how to create our own authentication system in a Rails application. We'll learn how to use it to set up an app where users can sign up, log in and out without using an authentication gem (like Devise).

Students should have a Ruby on Rails development environment ready to go for class and be familiar with MVC web application development.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/authentication-in-rails
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org