[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 9/27: Creating a RESTful Rails App With Angular

Sami Morco samantha at railsschool.org
Fri Sep 23 18:12:10 UTC 2016

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on September 27, 2016

Creating a RESTful Rails App With Angular

We'll be learning Angular basics and how to make CRUD actions to a Rails API

In this lesson, we will be learning Angular basics, and we will learn how to use Angular to make CRUD actions to a Rails API to create a RESTful Rails app that uses AngularJS on the front end and uses Angular to make calls to an external Rails API.

We'll be using Angular with a Rails backend, so basic knowledge or Ruby on Rails will be helpful. It will be required to have Rails installed on your local machine. In lieu of a codewars challenge, be sure to have Rails installed.

Note: This is NOT Angular 2.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/restful-rails-with-angular
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,