[Noisebridge-announce] 2017-08-08 ~21:00 - Preparation meeting #3 for Noisebridge 10th Anniversary Exhibition and Ball

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 04:07:40 UTC 2017

Thank you everyone who has taken on tasks to help make the Noisebridge 10th
Anniversary Exhibition and Ball happen!

The next Exhibition and Ball preparation meeting will be after the Tuesday
meeting on August 08, 2017. If the Tuesday meeting doesn’t happen, we’ll
start at 21:00.

Please come, you are invited to help, we need help with many things, and
there is much to do. There are many ways to help to a variety of degrees.

The agenda for the next meeting is:
0. Check-in and review of tasks from previous meetings.
1. Review of promotional materials so far, and plans for the future
materials
2. Review draft show schedule as it currently stands
3. Physical Space setup: organizing and exhibition design with show setup
walkthru and logistics discussion
4. Summer Scrub review
5. Discussion of how to get more participants and volunteers
6. Organizing a Social Media push for the event
7. Review of volunteer needs and roles to send out
8. Volunteering for tasks

If you cannot attend the meeting, but would like to help in some way with
either the Ball or Exhibition, please email hicksu at gmail dot com.

The Exhibition and Ball event page is at:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_10_Year_Anniversary_Exhibition_and_
Ball
or search https://noisebridge.net for "NB10"

If you would like to read over the notes and task assignments from the last
meeting, they can be found here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB10_Meeting_02

If you would like to review the preparations and schedule it may be found
here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB10_Preparations