[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge 10th Anniversary Exhibition and Ball - September 9th and 10th!

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 03:26:23 UTC 2017

Hello Hackers!!

The Noisebridge Exhibition and Ball will be happening in fewer than two
weeks from now, on September 9th and 10th. You are invited to attend and
you are invited to participate! (It would be awesome if you brought your
projects!)

1.  We’ll be setting up Noisebridge Hackerspace to display projects, have
panels and presentations, share our stories, host classes and workshops,
play games, play music, and party.

The overall schedule is:
EXHIBITION Day 01: Saturday September 9, 2pm-7:30pm
BALL: Saturday September 9, 7:30pm-midnight
EXHIBITION Day 02: Sunday September 10, noon-10:30pm

Details are at: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Nb10

2. The Noisebridge TIME TRAVEL Ball and Fundraiser starts at 7:30pm and
will feature:

Live performances by:
- Suyash aka Techillusionist
- RichDDT - http://lovetech.org - http://richddt.com
- Moldover - http://moldover.com/
- Doctor Striker - http://doctorstriker.com/
Karaoke
VR
Boardgames

3. We'd also love to get some help with the following during the Exhibition
and Ball:

Workshop Assistant -  Help presenters prepare spaces between events during
the exhibition.
Usher - Greet People, Offer information and tours
Event Safety-er - Look out for hazards that develop in the space and clean
them. Make sure exits are clear. Look out for the safety of the attendees.
Between set DJ, and  setup, for the Ball - Help setup a DJ booth and play
music between Live music sets
AV and IT Support - Assist performers and presenters with AV and IT setups
Videographers - We need help recording, editing, and streaming / uploading
classes and events during the exhibition.
Decorator and Production team member - Help in the days leading up the the
event, and during, designing, making, and installing decorations,
infrastructure, and exhibits
Laser Cutter Trainer - We'd like to add some laser cutter trainings to the
event schedule
Magic Assistant - Work with Suyash to cue up music for his performance

If you can help please contact hicksu AT gmail DOT com

See you soon. We'll excited to see what happens!