[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Mini-Reboot Update

tman66 at gmail.com tman66 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:58:38 UTC 2017

Hello Noisebridgers,

Thank you everyone contributing to our Mini-Reboot. We have plenty to do to make Noisebridge an even more excellent place for 2017. If you want to help, check out our wiki by following the link below. If you have any comments or questions feel free to reach me at tman66 at gmail.com or at Tweeter @CircuitHackingJ. If anyone can help with these it will be greatly appreciated:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Mini-Reboot_2017

* Prioritize items that need to be done. Ideally we would need a point person to those tasks.

* Put footnotes on items on the list so that we note anything we need to consider (such as item A needs to be completed before item B can start).

* Setup a donation page for food, trash transportation, and cleaning supplies.

* Recology has a program to pickup large items once a year. If someone can look into that and see if we can get a super large bin from them it would be super awesome 😎.

* Think of ways we can have this list display live on the space so that people can sign on check off items as they are completed.

* Let us know of any other ideas 💡 you have to make sure our Mini-Reboot runs as smoothly and have as much fun as possible 🎊👻🌈🍻.

* Zach if you are reading this, we need help with E-waste so anything you can do will be Super-great.

-J