[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Mini-Reboot is this weekend

tman66 at gmail.com tman66 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:12:51 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Our Mini-Reboot is this weekend. You can help out the following ways:

*Donate cleaning materials for the space - Among the things we need is a large push broom and a standing dust pan.

*Look at our Mini-Reboot wiki and sign up for something that needs to get done. https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Mini-Reboot_2017

*Bring food, snacks and drinks for those working on the space.

*Donate to the Mini-Reboot project at https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Mini-Reboot_2017

PLAN TO GETTING RID OF JUNK

1. Get rid of as much e-waste as possible using our local e-waste place on 16th Street. Items such as tube TVs cost money to dispose of so we will have Recology take them at the end.

2. Put as much trash on the bins and bags for regular trash pickup on Monday and Thursday.

3. Gather large items, tag them as trash, and place them near the elevator. Old or broken furniture should go here.

4. Make a list of the large items that need to be picked up by Recology and arrange a pickup date.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions tman66 at gmail.com or @CircuitHackingJ on Twitter.

-J