[Noisebridge-announce] TOOOL-SF meeting Sun 1/15 @ 1PM

Robert Hermes jetson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:45:13 UTC 2017

*The Open Organization Of Lockpickers Monthly Meeting:*
*Sunday January 15th* (third Sunday as always)* 1 - 4 PM *
*Noisebridge*, Mission and 18th St in San Francisco
This month we have a build it project: Slip Latch bypass tool.
I need an RSVP offline (don't clog up the TOOOL-SF Mailing list) if you'll
be attending so I know how many parts I need to bring:* jetson at gmail.com
<jetson at gmail.com>* (me). If you have a flat metal file, BRING IT! There
will be filing of metal.
As always, new lockpickers are always welcome. Please join us for meeting.

we're @tooolsf on twitter

If you're not already a member, give yourself (and us!) the gift of
membership. Basic membership is only $25. At the $60 membership level you
get the uber-cool black TOOOL t-shirt. Shirts are send to me, so if you're
looking for your shirt, please show up Sunday.

I hope to see you all there.

- Bob