[Noisebridge-announce] 2017-07-25 at ~21:00 - Planning and Workgroup Meeting #2 - for Noisebridge Anniversary Exhibition and Ball

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 03:19:00 UTC 2017

Hello Hackers.

Planning and Preparations for the Noisebridge 10th Anniversary Exhibition
and Ball are underway, but we still need help.

Would you like help with and/or participate in the Exhibition and
Ball?...It will be fun...

If you are interested in being a part of making this event fantastic,
please come to the Exhibition and Ball meetings. It is very likely that you
may be able to improve the event in ways we haven't thought of.

The next planning meeting is:
It will happen after the Weekly Noisebridge Meeting. We will review the
tasks we came up with a the last meeting, will discuss the current list of
events we have so far, and how we plan to set up the space for the
Exhibition and Ball, and take on new tasks, among other things.

We need help with: Promotion, Blog posts, Presenters, Workshops and
Workshop assistance,  production and logistics, graphics and promotional
materials, Projects and Project displays, Decorations, Food,  and so on.

To catch people up on meetings #1 and #1.5 (and stuff in between), we:
*decided on a theme: "TIME TRAVEL"
*contacted musicians that agreed to perform at the Ball
*posted the event on various social media sites
*came up with a plan to increase the number of posts to our blog
*confirmed more events for during the Exhibition
*wrote more things down and created more organized project documentation
spreadsheet

The rest of the meetings scheduled are below:

Here is the link to the preparations page on the wiki:

Feel free to email me if you would like to help, or have further questions.